world wide wonderground

13 ian. 2009

Hello
My name is miss Jennifer i saw your profile today at
and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want
you
to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know

whom l am.Here is my email address(jennifer.godwill@yahoo.com ).I believe we
can
move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss
Jennifer.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life)
Please rpely me with my email address
here


jennifer.godwill@yahoo.com

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Hello,

It's Jennifer again upset becaus you made public my email adress above and now I rceive a lot of emails from ugly people whom I dont want to give my picture because I love you alot and that realy matters.

Forget me,
Jennifer

PS See what you missed anyway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8969069@N07/2228585151/

Anonim spunea...

hello,
I am the real Jennifer and I am not upset. Because you made my address public many young beautiful Romanian boys send me nice emails.
i hope you will find your love too. soon.

thank you,
Jennifer

callMe

0751882679

Arhivă blog