world wide wonderground

7 feb. 2008

William Adams

3:22 am (11 hours ago)

My Dear Friend,I am Lieutenant Colonel William Adams...One of the top officers of the US MARINE in Iraq. As you may Know, there are several cases of insurgents attacks and suicide bombing going on here. However We managed to secure some of the funds totaling US$25 Million dollars in cash meant for various contracts here in Iraq. Considering the scenario in Iraq, the only way we can safely move the funds out of Iraq is to get pseudonym Thus, we want to move this money to you so that you may keep our share for us until such a time it will be convenient for us to come over to meet face-to-face with you. We will take 70% i.e., my partner and I while youtake 30%.No strings attached. Just help us move it out of Iraq as Iraq we all know is a war zone. Note that We plan to use the British Diplomatic courier in shipping the money out in two large metallic Boxes, using diplomatic immunity coverage. If you are interested I will send you the full details.My job mainly is to find a good person or persons we can trust to serve as our partner.Can I trust you? Please when you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest. Don’t forget to include your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for easy communication and also your contact details. This business is risk free. Look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,Lieutenant Colonel William Adams

Niciun comentariu:

callMe

0751882679

Arhivă blog